Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Si Sabes, Si Supiste ... Se Que Supe (Heads Up)

[probably the weirdest creative juice spill you'll get from me]

Take it!
One and two and thee and four
Five where you running off to?
Connect it!
Make the highest five.
Yeah, yeah
Supe que sabes
Se que supiste
Pero si sabes
Si supiste
EXPLOOM!

Yeah, yeah
If you know
If you knew
You'd know
no wouldn't you?

See the picture
Finger paints splatter the wall
wall
wall
Yeah, Yeah
Can't you see the babe in the cradle
the child on the swing
me dancing in the field
and yeah, yeah
nunco nunco
si, nunco
You'll never know.

But
one two three
if you saw me
dive off the cliff
right into that jello called life
Bouncing
Sinking
Slipping
MMMMMM delicious
Nom nom nom.
You would understand
Now wouldn't you?

Pero, no me entiendes.
Que triste
Monsieur rectangle.

just get to the point.

Yeah, yeah
This window would change
Deform
Malfunction
Soy
that window
would change
now wouldn't it?
Si sabes
Si Supiste
Se que supiste
Y no puedes saber mas
no mas.

No comments:

The Poet

I am not currently a published, nor a famous, poet, but I hope that maybe that could change. These are all my own poems, so please feel free to compliment, criticize, or simply comment on them. I would greatly appreciate it. Spread the word, too, if you like them enough!

And if you even want to request a poem by me, I'm your personal poet.