Saturday, October 10, 2009

Smiles (My Friends)





Are like pieces of sunshine you can gobble up
You can just keep eating
You won't get fat
You only look more beautiful

I love your smile when you think I'm funny
You'll hug me and laugh out loud
With great light in your eyes

Your smile when I quickly kiss your cheek
Gives me butterflies
To know I've made you happy
Your smille when you hug me
I know we are great friends

The smile you shine makes me feel so young
I love your special laugh
And knowing you're being yourself
And you've made me a best friend

You're a babe with your smile
Your stupid jokes and mocking laugh
My best friend and favorite brother
Most contagious smile

I keep your smiles in my pockets
Pull them out now and then
Try them on and love my days

No comments:

The Poet

I am not currently a published, nor a famous, poet, but I hope that maybe that could change. These are all my own poems, so please feel free to compliment, criticize, or simply comment on them. I would greatly appreciate it. Spread the word, too, if you like them enough!

And if you even want to request a poem by me, I'm your personal poet.