Friday, February 22, 2008

Pondering

Looking into what you present
Being swallowed by your stories
the seas that fill your mind
Creating mysteries I try to catch.

Your glow bring the sun's warmth
Dancing above the mountains in your eyes
The ones my waves crash against
Growing trees with our names carved in
Blinking, twinkling, giving divine light
To the thriving gardens blossoming inside.

And when the wind whispers
Making my name sound sweet
It crawls through my ear
Down my throat, an amazing taste
Sneaking into my lungs, the air I breath
And pumped through my heart, the blood I need.

No comments:

The Poet

I am not currently a published, nor a famous, poet, but I hope that maybe that could change. These are all my own poems, so please feel free to compliment, criticize, or simply comment on them. I would greatly appreciate it. Spread the word, too, if you like them enough!

And if you even want to request a poem by me, I'm your personal poet.