Thursday, February 21, 2008

so there's this new popular thing people are doing. going to bed

the night is coming
like a roaring monster
eating up the happy sky
the sun runs away
in fear and the dark monster appears
it has millions of tiny glowing eyes
and a big open mouth
you and i were laying there
on earth's bed watching the war rage on
you got so upset and threw a stone
it flew so high
oh so high up into the monster's eye
and it fell
there was some explosion and it fell
bombs were sounding off
monster started bleeding
blues and reds and greens
all the earthlings cheered hooray
for tomorrow comes another day!
the end

No comments:

The Poet

I am not currently a published, nor a famous, poet, but I hope that maybe that could change. These are all my own poems, so please feel free to compliment, criticize, or simply comment on them. I would greatly appreciate it. Spread the word, too, if you like them enough!

And if you even want to request a poem by me, I'm your personal poet.