Thursday, February 21, 2008

pourin glass

it hurts sometimes when it hits you hard
makes you laugh sometimes too
right now, though, it don't
that ol' gray sheet up there
started shaking
and a roarin'
started to crack
and there was light
tryin to break free on the other side
gray sheet shattered
and clattered
tearing up my face
sparkling diamonds were falling from the storm
that wallowed in my eyes
some just kept pelting me
and others left a mark
this time i didn't laugh
the sky was pouring glass
the end

No comments:

The Poet

I am not currently a published, nor a famous, poet, but I hope that maybe that could change. These are all my own poems, so please feel free to compliment, criticize, or simply comment on them. I would greatly appreciate it. Spread the word, too, if you like them enough!

And if you even want to request a poem by me, I'm your personal poet.