Friday, February 22, 2008

there will be another time

the peace I feel this moment,
the smile I can now so comfortably wear
is in watching the sunset
knowing it's not gone, only "over there."

there's a reassurance sweet
reminding me what I already knew
that as the sun is set to leave,
after resting, there'll be a different view.

the cycle of the sun
with symbolism bursting inside.
when my morning comes,
passed loved ones no longer hide.

to these certain things
knowing "All is well"
I give my gratitude.

No comments:

The Poet

I am not currently a published, nor a famous, poet, but I hope that maybe that could change. These are all my own poems, so please feel free to compliment, criticize, or simply comment on them. I would greatly appreciate it. Spread the word, too, if you like them enough!

And if you even want to request a poem by me, I'm your personal poet.